Single occupancy available for an additional $350.00 PP / Suite $ 600
* Deposit $550 for reservation (non-refundable).
* Please read our cancellation policy before making your payment.
* The following is included in the price. All land transportation during the tour, including the trip from the airport and return.
email@example.com 401-273-2652 (for all other questions you may have)
We will hold your reservation without a deposit for 14 days.
A $550 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a reservation for a tour at the time of reservation.
We reserve the right to modify the program based on unexpected factors but with equal or superior offerings.
By check payable to Walter Potenza 162 Mayfield Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920
• Not included in your Airfare •
PAYMENT / Payment in full is required at least 90 days before departure
REFUNDS / If we must cancel a trip, you will be given a full refund of all deposits and payments.
We do not give refunds of deposits or final payments for tours that commence as scheduled, including for unused portions of the tour. However, we do give credit for cancellations, as noted below.
If you cancel your tour for any reason, we allow credit for payments (but not the non-refundable deposit) in the following way: • 100% credit for future tours given with 90 days' notice. • 60% credit for future tours given with the notice of 60 to 89 days.
• 30% credit for future tours given with the notice of 30 to 59 days.
• No credit is issued for cancellation less than 30 days before the tour's start date. • All cancellation credits are good for one year from the start date of the originally scheduled tour.
We strongly encourage trip insurance. (Contact your credit card company for additional information).
For details, call 401.273.2652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Pack for Italy: Travel Water Bottle / Active-wear / Running Shorts / Travel Towel Sun Hat / Travel Insurance / Adapter
Copyright © 2020 - 2050 Flavors + Knowledge - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SIMVAL COMMUNICATION USA